MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Liquid Matte Lipsticks + swatches

IMG_9750

The time has come!! It’s an exciting time for makeup and MAKE UP FOR EVER lovers! They have officially taken over the liquid lipstick game with their Artist Liquid Matte lipsticks available in 6 neutral shades (hoping they will continue to add more).

I got to try 3 of these shades (check out the full look I created with #105 ) and I am obsessed with them! The colors are insanely pigmented, even the lightest color you only need one swipe and you get full coverage without that streaky look that you normally get with lighter shades. The packaging is similar to other liquid lipsticks with a doe foot applicator and the lid clicks once it is closed.

Once it sets dry, it sits on your lips very naturally without the dry, heavy feeling and doesn’t budge whatsoever- I have eaten tacos and it didn’t rub off whatsoever. Are you sold yet or what? Speaking off tacos, the formula is made up of Avacado oil to ensure your lips stay moisturized. You can also pair it with a MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua lip liner to get outline your shape and create a base.

IMG_9740

The three colors I tried out are:

101 cream beige – a peachy toned neutral

IMG_9648

105 Rosewood – a light purple, grey tone neutral

107 neutral beige – a cool tone brown neutral.

IMG_9653

I absolutely loved these lipsticks and am excited to try out more colors!

They are now  available at Sephora for $25 CAD.

Follow me on my socials to stay connected!

Instagram @almostfashionable

Like my page – > Facebook.com/Almostfashionable

Advertisements

8 Comments Add yours

1. blogthirtyminusone says:

I had not heard of this brand before! But I like all the colors you shared. They’re perfect for those of us who don’t like to wear too much make up.

Liked by 1 person

2. Lisa says:

These look absolutely gorgeous, I hope you can get hold of these in the UK!

Liked by 1 person

3. abadveganblog says:

These are absolutely gorgeous, I hope you can get hold of them in the UK!

Liked by 1 person

4. John says:

Great stuff! Definitely sharing this with my wife 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. Firdaus Ysf says:

Nice.I will definitely share this with my sister and my mum. They will find it useful when choosing the colours of the lipsticks.

Liked by 1 person

6. I LOVE matte lipsticks!!! I’m now convinced to go and buy 107 because I feel like I only look nice with nude shades or red lipstick. Lucky you can pull it off, girl!

Liked by 1 person

7. mgivens89 says:

I love the peach shade! And the fact that this is matte makes it a must have for sure.

Liked by 1 person

8. Skippy says:

I’ve been looking for a nice matte lipstick that doesn’t make your lips look cracked and dry. These sound and look perfect! Thank you for sharing!

Liked by 1 person