Tis the season to sparkle, sparkle! Well in all honesty I love the glitter and sparkles all year long but the holiday season is even more prominent. If you’re looking for some extra glitter and sparkles this season, here are our top picks for the best makeup products you need in your collection.
- Stila came in strong with these products and it disrupted the eye shadow game all together. This creamy formula is extremely easy to use for beginners, with an easy to apply wand and a very pigmented, glitter look with absolutely zero fallout. Use it with the wand for a more intense look or pat it on with your finger with a softer glitter look.
- Very similar to the Stila Glitter and Glow, the Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights are easy to use product gives you an easy glitter look without any mess. These come in a variety of shades from icy whites to rose gold, to go with any look from an everyday soft look to a heavy glam – plus Pixi is available at the drugstore!
- For a more seasoned glitter user, I absolutely love the NYX Glitter Pigment. Available in a large shade range, you can achieve an incredibly glamorous look. Be sure to use a glitter glue/Pigment primer to ensure it sticks to your eyelid without little fallout.
- One of the newest on the market, the Marc Beauty See Quins Glitter Eyeshadow is a show stopping product. The packaging oozes glamour and the inside gets even better. The formula is similar to a putty, creamy feel and is best used with your finger for the best application. There colours are insanely beautiful and pigmented and a definite must have this season!
- A definite must have in everyone’s makeup collection, the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner are perfect to add just as little (or a lot) of glitter to your look with all the control. It is very easy to use and gives you the ability to add a few sparkles, a winged liner or even a full lid of glitter.
- For a more subtle glow, the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow is the perfect product. The creamy texture melts seamlessly into your makeup look creating a glistening finish perfect for any look. PS this was used during the Victoria Secret Fashion Show – must I say more?
Stay updated with all things beauty and style on Instagram @almostfashionable